UNEXPECTED PRIZE

 


From March 7th to March 14th, 2023, the "Six Sigma Squad" Commerce Association of Kerala University College of Teacher Education Kulakkada organized an intercollegiate caption writing competition. Isac Sir shared this news with our class group, and although it was meant for our subject, I only attended on the last day, making it a new and exciting experience for me. The task was to send a caption for a photo of a billing machine calculator on a shopping trolley to a specific number.


My entry, "Shop smarter, not harder. Let the calculator do the math," earned me the first prize, which came as a shock and a pleasant surprise on March 18th, 2023, when the results were announced. Many teachers, classmates, and seniors congratulated me, and I felt extremely happy. 


Our college union also extended their congratulations to me, adding to the joy of the moment.


Comments