TEACHING INTERNSHIP PHASE 1 : Building Foundations: October 30 - November 12, 2023

 

After a brief hiatus for university exams, We returned to St. Mary's on October 30, 2023, ready to continue my teaching journey. These weeks were pivotal in building a strong foundation in Business Studies for my class 'I'. Utilizing interactive teaching methods, I aimed to capture the students' interest and make complex business concepts more accessible. Multimedia presentations, case studies, and group discussions became staples of my teaching approach. Real-world examples helped bridge the gap between theory and practice, making lessons more relatable. Encouraging critical thinking, I presented business dilemmas for the students to solve, fostering a holistic understanding of business dynamics. 




Continuous assessment and personalized feedback ensured each student's progress was tracked and supported. The classroom environment became more open and interactive, with students feeling comfortable expressing their opinions and participating in discussions. These weeks laid a solid foundation for the students' understanding of Business Studies.


Comments