TEACHING INTERNSHIP PHASE 1 : Heartfelt Farewell: Reflecting on the Journey

As my internship drew to a close, I reflected on this transformative journey with a deep sense of fulfillment. Teaching at St. Mary's Higher Secondary School, Pattom was an experience that not only honed my teaching skills but also shaped my career aspirations. Despite the initial challenges, I grew to love teaching and developed a strong bond with my students. 


Their feedback and support were heartwarming, culminating in a touching farewell. The students gifted me a shirt and other tokens of appreciation, and their heartfelt messages brought tears to my eyes. This internship taught me the importance of balancing friendliness with discipline. Observations from senior teachers like Dr. Issac Paul and Dr. Rahul VR provided valuable insights and boosted my confidence.



The journey was marked by unforgettable experiences, from valuing revaluation question answers to entering student data on government sites, and from creating model exam question papers to receiving and giving gifts. As I bid farewell to class 'I', I felt a deep gratitude for the pure, innocent love and support from my students. This internship has been a pivotal chapter in my life, affirming my passion for teaching and shaping my future career path.


Comments